Sunday, June 9, 2013

Jâ–²Dâ–¼

how-small-the-world: I think my bathwater was a wee bit hot...



how-small-the-world:

I think my bathwater was a wee bit hot today.

My best friend is cuter than u.

cokeflow: I'm only rude if you're dumb and annoying

cokeflow:

I'm only rude if you're dumb and annoying

Photo

















notahoe: my type of public transportation 



notahoe:

my type of public transportation 

Photo



my-little-underground: Dream body





my-little-underground:

Dream body

unappreciatedbeauty: wth



unappreciatedbeauty:

wth

Backofthehead Bob & I are getting serious.



Backofthehead Bob & I are getting serious.

Meet my new friend, Backofthehead Bob.



Meet my new friend, Backofthehead Bob.

Goes to DC to enjoy myself (enjoys NOTHING) Goes to DC to have...



Goes to DC to enjoy myself (enjoys NOTHING)
Goes to DC to have fun (has no fun)
Goes to DC to meet someone (doesn't meet said person)
Goes to DC to relax (doesn't relax)
Goes to DC to get away from stress (still MOTHERFUCKING stressed)

These past three days have been bullshit.

Photo





ops-its-the-undead: normanreedusfanblog: Blade II Deleted...









ops-its-the-undead:

normanreedusfanblog:

Blade II Deleted Scenes

We need this…always.

This is amazing. Saw this on the bus, thought I'd share.



This is amazing. Saw this on the bus, thought I'd share.

Don't question it, just double tap dat shyt.



Don't question it, just double tap dat shyt.

yeezybabytaughtme: Kanye West, New Slaves



yeezybabytaughtme:

Kanye West, New Slaves

Photo



Photo



willliamgraham: nbchannibal: WHAT KIND OF CRAZY ARE...



willliamgraham:

nbchannibal:

WHAT KIND OF CRAZY ARE YOU?!

i swear to god nbchannibal

Photo



meladoodle: speak-no-fuckery: meladoodle: i just wanna boyfriend so i can casually slip it into...

meladoodle:

speak-no-fuckery:

meladoodle:

i just wanna boyfriend so i can casually slip it into conversations that i have a boyfriend

I just wanna girlfriend so I can casually slip it into my girlfriend

alright you win

No comments:

Post a Comment